As part of a simultaneous movement demanding the resignation of the Awami League government and elections under a neutral caretaker government, the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) has declared a 15-day program from Tuesday till October 3.
The party’s Standing Committee member Nazrul Islam Khan announced the program schedule on Monday afternoon at the BNP chairperson's office in Gulshan.
BNP's programs include-
- Rallies in Dhaka’s Keraniganj and Gazipur’s Tongi on Tuesday
- Road marches in Bhairab, Brahmanbaria, Habiganj, Moulvibazar, and Sylhet on Thursday
- Rallies in Dhaka’s Jatrabari and Uttara areas on Friday. Also, doa mahfils in all major cities, districts, sub-districts, municipalities, unions, and wards across the country, wishing for the recovery of BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia
- Road marches in Barisal, Jhalakathi, Pirojpur, and Patuakhali on Saturday
- Rallies in Dhaka’s Nayabazar and Aminbazar on September 25
- A road march in the Khulna division and a convention for professionals in Dhaka on September 26
- Public gatherings in Dhaka’s Gabtoli and Narayanganj’s Fatullah on September 27
- A women’s rally in Dhaka on September 29
- A workers’ convention in Dhaka on September 30
- A road march from Mymensingh to Kishoreganj on October 1
- A farmer’s rally on October 2
- Road marches in Comilla, Feni, Mirsharai and Chittagong on October 3